LONDON: A $110 billion project to develop a gas field in eastern Saudi Arabia will turn the global market on its head and make the Kingdom a gas exporter, industry analysts told Arab News on Saturday.
The Jafurah field — which lies southeast of Ghawar, the world’s largest conventional oil field — holds an estimated 200 trillion cubic feet of wet gas, and is capable of producing 130,000 barrels per day of ethane and 500,000 barrels per day of gas liquids and condensates.
- Car Battery Online Price In India
- Politics Got You Down? Heres How To Cope
- Web Design And Development Services In California
- Automation Industry B2B Portal Suppliers, Buyers | Industrial Automation
- Issues Of Connecticut Campaign
- Clipping Path Service
- Gaur Yamuna City Township In Yamuna Expresway
- Latest Entertainment News In India – Tnbclive.in
- Fidesco Nebo Internet Business Start UP Kit
- Best Restaurant In Tirupur | Order Online | Angaalam.com
- Category: Banking