NEMA – National Emergency Management Agency says over 50 buildings were destroyed in the explosion that rocked Abule Ado, near the Trade Fair Complex on the Lagos-Badagry highway.
NAN reports that the explosion, which occurred at about 9.00 a.m. on Sunday caused panic among Lagos residents after it shook many houses in Ijegun, Festac Town and other communities in the Amuwo Odofin Local Government Area up to Agege, Lagos.
Acting Coordinator of the Lagos Territorial Office of NEMA, Mr Ibrahim Farinloye, confirmed the development in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria in Lagos on Sunday.
- Top B-schools With A Different Curriculum And Exposure
- India, Pakistan Water Deal Must Be An ‘instrument Of Peace’
- CBSE Board Hindi B Sample Papers Class 10th 2020 Board Examination
- Book Tour Guide In India
- Office.com/myaccount : Office Setup My Account
- List Of Blockchain Development Companies In India
- Scenic Trails Active Living Photo Gallery – Calamar
- Tank Water Heater Repair Plumbers In Moss Beach
- Maybers. Reformas Y Servicios De Construcción.
- Category: Insurance