Why the new IP Proposal to the ITU?
The proposal was meant to convince 193 member states and more than 900 companies and organizations who are members of the ITU, a specialized agency of the United Nations. This proposal was delivered at many International conferences by China to the extent that it has timed it to be brought up to be discussed in the World Telecommunication Standardisation Assembly (WTSA), to be held in November 2020 in Hyderabad, India (IP Proposal by China opposed by RIPE).
- Latest Sarkari Competitive Governments Jobs & Notification -Exam Pitara
- Jigsy- Builderfly – A Complete Ecommerce Solution is conducting its amazing features
- Meaning of Life is to Serve Humanity | Non Profit Organization
- Buy Shree Women Sky Blue Rayon Printed Kurta At Best Price in India
- Types of Earrings | Tribal Silver Jhumkas
- Ear Hearing Machines in Shyambazar
- Best Explosion Proof Air Conditioners Company | Blast Dampers Saudi Arabia | Lab Supplies Saudi Arabia
- 3 BHK Flats in Zirakpur
- web designing company in delhi
- TV LED LCD Service Center