The African Union has said that it is “surprised” by moves by the US to get rid of the WHO boss, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus who is an African.
Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesusis who is from Ethiopia is facing calls to resign over criticisms that China’s response to the coronavirus was full of deception.
US politicians have been at the fore front of the campaign to have the WHO director to resign claiming he trusted the communist regime’s official reporting about the extent of the spread of the disease.
- SEBI Grade A Free Mock Test 2020
- can you recover unsaved files in photoshop?
- Dacia Spring for less than 10,000 euros?
- Hearing Aid in Shyambazar, Hearing Aid Clinic
- Designer Lighting Melbourne
- Top BBA LLB Colleges In India | Best BBA LLB Colleges In India
- D-Type Pulper Pulp Mill Machine Equipment | Parason
- Gaur Yamuna City Residential Project Yamuna Expressway
- Best Acupuncture in Seelampur, Acupuncture in Seelampur – Lazoi.com
- Best Acupuncture in Anand Parbat, Acupuncture in Anand Parbat – Lazoi.com