RIYADH: The Arab coalition fighting to restore the legitimate Yemeni government has announced a two-week ceasefire in Yemen which will start at midday on Thursday (local time), Saudi Press Agency (SPA) reported.
Coalition spokesman Col. Turki Al-Maliki said the coalition “supported the Yemeni government’s decisions to accept the call of the United Nation's secretary-general for a ceasefire in Yemen to face the consequences of the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) and the invitation of the
Mohamed AlJabir, Saudi Ambassador to Yemen, said the ceasefire is meant to pave the way for representatives of the Yemeni government, Houthis and a Coalition military team to discuss the UN envoy's proposals for a permanent ceasefire in Yemen and confidence-building measures.
- Car hire in Somnath Temple
- Update Import Export Code (IEC) Registration – IEC Amendment Online
- KIMBERLEY FIBREGLASS POOL 10M X 3.4M
- 100 of the largest hospitals and health systems in America | 2020
- Get The Best Deals On Delta Flights to Europe Call +1-844-219-0495
- Burundi’s Court has given the green light for President-elect to be sworn in
- TV advertisement company in pune
- Adelaide Wedding Dance | The best place to learn dance
- Official Good Faith Live Tour 2020 T Shirt
- Web Hosting services in Hyderabad
- Category: Advertising