Connecting to ASUS router:
v First of all, open your internet browser and type Asus account login in the address bar and click enter, enter admin as default username and password click ok.
v After login press Go to start setup.
v Create a router login name and password and click next to continue to connection setup.
v The wireless router devices of ASUS supports 2.4GHz and 5GHz connections and after creating a network name and security key you canchoose 5GHzand 2.4GHz and click to finish.
v All the settings should be displayed correctly in the network configuration then Tap next before new settings can apply router will again ask for authentication done by entering new login name and password.
- CMRIT Bangalore Placements | CMR Institute Of Technology Bangalore Placements
- Official Hella Mega Tour 2020 T Shirt
- Architecture: B.Arch,M.Arch,Admissions,Fee,colleges,courses | Campus Freshers
- Dehydrating Screw Conveyor
- Top 5 Best Tile Floor Cleaner Reviews And Buying Guides 2020
- Best VMC Double Column Job Work In Chennai | SRS Engineering Works
- QuickBooks Enterprise Support
- Explore Ho Chi Minh – Vietnam Tourist Visa & Travel Guide 2020 For Vietnam Ho Chi Minh City
- Revit Architecture Training Centre | Revit Courses In Chennai
- Pull Down TV Mounts For The Classroom