A banker with the Polaris Bank, Babatunde Keshinro, was on Monday arraigned by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission(EFCC) for allegedly forging a customer’s cheque and stealing the sum of N22.3m.
Keshinro was arraigned before the Lagos State Special Offences Court in Ikeja on nine counts bordering on stealing, forgery and fraudulent accounting.
According to PUNCH Metro, Keshinro allegedly forged a Polaris Bank cheque No. 47423262 dated August 16, 2018, in the sum of N340,000 purportedly signed by one Alhaji Kola Oseni.
- Trendy & Stylish Cross-body Bags Shopping Online in New Jersey, USA
- What Is The Role Of Internet In Modern Education?
- Recycle My Phone | Recycle Old Cell Phone For Cash
- SAC Recruitment 2020 SAC Recruitment 2020 Notification alert for Sarkari Resu…
- How Copyright Attorney Saves you from Troublesome Days
- Interpreting services – interpreter agency | language connect
- Best Mobile Numerology in Khadakpada
- CWR Resources, Inc.
- Frequent Flyer Tablets
- Modular Operation Theatre supplier