CAIRO: Egyptian villagers panicked after a huge number of bats flew over their homes, fearing they would be infected with the coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
Residents of Al-Hazaneya, which is in Qalioubiya governorate close to Cairo, called on officials to take action when they saw the bats in flight.
It has been reported for months that the virus originated in bats and was transmitted to humans, increasing the Egyptian villagers’ worry that they might become sick because of the bats.
They filed an official complaint about an abandoned house, saying it had a large number of bats inside that attacked residents at night.
Gharib Ahmed, local council chairman of Shebin El-Qanater city where the village is located, called for calm. “The local unit succeeded in killing a number of bats by lighting fires and using pesticides in the house, but many bats escaped,” he said.
- Looking For Best Kids Yoga Classes In Madhapur, Hyderabad
- OFFICIAL XPLR STAPLE HOODIE
- Daewoo Service Center In Dubai
- Facts You Didn’t Know About David Beckham
- Bulk SMS API Best Way To Grow Your Business
- New Branded Sunglasses For Men 2020, EY Shopping In Pakistan
- – High Quality Manual Link Building Is Hard To Find.
- 5 Things To Avoid When Designing A New Website
- Eid Sarees Online | Buy Latest Designer Islamic Saree For Eid At Diya Online
- Is Your Google Chrome Not Responding Or Crashing Continuously?
- Category: Advertising