Uganda’s warm tropical climate makes the country an all-year-round tourist destination. Uganda’s temperatures range from 25 °C – 29 °C. This temperature tends to drop to 13 °C – 17 °C in the early mornings and late evenings especially in mountainous areas.
Although tourists flock the country throughout the year, Uganda has its high, low, and peak seasons. These seasons are determined by the country’s two major seasons; the dry season and wet season.
The dry spells occur in the months of December through to February and reoccur in June and last through early September.
The months of March to May and late September to November are wet seasons.
- PST To ICS – Export Outlook Calendars Into ICS File Format
- Auto-Lock Bottom Box Packaging With Logo | The Custom Box Packaging
- Buy Shree Women Blue Cotton Printed Tunic At Best Price In India
- YEKIM Urban Clothing High End Hip Hop Street Wear Fashion
- Best South Asian Wedding Planner In USA
- Degree Colleges In Bangalore
- Dinner Table Decoration Ideas With Mixed Flowers
- Best Astrologer In Dubai | Famous Astrologer In Dubai
- Best Packers And Movers In Gurgaon
- Use Cases Of Blockchain Technology In Bitcoin Mlm Script