The best travel and environmental jornal of the planet.
It was an enticing adventure last month when I, along with few of my close friends, decided to journey along the river Baspa in Chitkul, India to enjoy the endless charms the place had to offer.
Chitkul is situated at the extreme end of the district of Kinnaur in Himachal Pradesh, India. It is the hidden jewel of the region and the last village as the road ends there. My friends are travel enthusiasts and they often join me for any adventurous trip planned across the country. The driving was not easy, and it took nearly three hours to reach Chitkul from Kinnaur, one of the important subdivisions in the district of Himachal Pradesh. We traversed some dangerous roads on the way and it was the most difficult path considering the monsoon season, steep ridges, and narrow passage.
Across the perilous route, we also witnessed spectacular vistas and natural beauty, complete with pine trees, evergreen forests, and the peaks of the Sangl
- List of ways you can save up money using an EHR
- Inlet Curved Bar | Parason
- Buy Flower Plants Online
- Best Acupuncture in Chanakya Puri, Acupuncture in Chanakya Puri – Lazoi.com
- Create a High-Quality Website And Enhance Your Business
- AI in corporate L&D: what is it good for
- Invest Online in Mutual Funds – Save Taxes & Grow Wealth
- Web Development Companies in Sector 62 Noida
- 8 of the Coolest Anti COVID-19 Gifts You Could Give This Year
- Go for the Leading Laravel Development Company