Black Lives Matter protesters have pulled down a statue of a 17th century slave trader and thrown it in the water in Bristol.
The bronze memorial of Edward Colston, which has been situated in Bristol city centre since 1895, was torn down after crowds left College Green.
It has been the subject of an 11,000-strong petition to have it removed.
After it was toppled, protesters rolled it towards the harbour and threw it into the water.
Earlier, protester John McAllister, 71, tore down black bin bags used to hide the statue to denounce it in front of fellow protesters.
- Hire best Firebase developer in India
- Salud y gimnasia para mayores
- Broaden your business size by Internet Marketing Services
- Auli Trekking Packages
- Global Plating on Plastics Market
- Book the Best Tour Operator for your luxury holiday in India.
- Best TOEFL Singapore Classroom Training Center
- Top Engineering Colleges In Bangalore | Engineering Colleges In Bangalore
- Best Hotel in Goa of 2020 | Online Booking Sandalwood Hotel and Retreat – Asia Hotels and Resorts.
- Best Digital Transformation Partners in Texas