President Buhari has forwarded a letter to the Nigerian Senate, seeking the confirmation of Mr Lamido Yuguda as new Director-General of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
The request letter from the President was read on the floor of the Senate by the Senate President, Ahmad Lawan, during plenary today May 19.
- Rubber Plant – All You Need To Know!
- Sell Your One Plus | Sell Your Old One Plus
- Godrej Service Center Chennai
- About – K2 Digital Marketing Agency
- Cheap Flights, Airline Tickets & Flight Deals | Indian Eagle (60/60 Chars)
- US Coronavirus Death Toll Passes 32,000
- Indo-Chinese Recipies
- ATS Happy Trails Noida Master Plan
- Gio Danceworld | Ballroom Dance Classes Pleasant Grove UT
- Designer Vertical Gardens