Long time ago, at the beginning of eighteenth century a young bearded man with sparkling eyes took shelter in a mosque, in Shirdi Village (of Maharshtra State, In India) . Nobody knew from where this stranger had come who hardly spoke a word and stayed there.
He is the self of all
He is the Universal Life
He is the indwelling Cosmic Spirit
He is the Imminent Immortal Reality
He is Self-Existent, Self-Luminous Truth
He is the Static Reality
He is the moving force behind Creation
He is the Supreme Guide
He is the Goal
He is All - The whole in part - play in umpteen forms
Gradually the curious villagers started offering food to the man, but he never asked anything from them. Sometimes he shared his food with the animals. Soon the young fakir, as he was started to be addressed, started expressing his view points with few elderly villagers.
- Shirdi Flight Packages From Bangalore
- Men’s Light Blue Casual Slim Fit Shirt
- Fiber Saver-Parason Machinery
- Ecommerce Platforms Comparison: Wix Vs. Builderfly In 2020
- Manabadi Results | SSC Results | Intermdiate Results
- Know How To Create, Burn And Mount ISO File Instantly
- Why Businesses Must Choose Swift For IOS App Development?
- Data Migration Service | Quickbooks Pro Advisor Support
- Convince The First Customer On Your Capability To Deliver
- What Is Next, If Your HP Printer Stopped Printing?