Lagos State Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu says a total lockdown is imminent if the cases of coronavirus continue to increase.
Sanwo-Olu said this while giving an update on the situation of the pandemic in the state at the State House in Marina on Friday.
Out of the 70 confirmed cases nationwide, Lagos accounts for 44, but the governor said going by the development, the state was gradually moving towards the number.
- Contact center solutions & call center solutions
- 455 dead as Nigeria’s COVID-19 cases exceed 17,000
- Software Development Company
- Wedding Photography Bhubaneswar
- Erp For Small and Medium Business in Riyadh
- TNCB Recruitment 2020 – 1819 Vacancies
- Removalists Whittlesea, Reliable and best Removals
- Shop Ruffle Saree Online At Best Price
- Drill Pipe Wipers Flat, Dual Split, Low Profile
- Technological Determinism and Use of Augmented Reality