Public Access Files of nonimmigrant employees have to be properly created and maintained to handle the Department of Labor audits effectively.
mployers who sponsor employees in the H-1B, H-1B1, and E-3 visa categories are required to maintain a Public Access File (PAF) for each employee. As the name suggests, all PAFs must be made available for the public to review upon request. This has to be ready within one working day of filing the Labor Condition Application (LCA). Also, as per government rules, the public requesting access to the documents must be allowed to capture the information through such means as transcription, scanning, or taking photographs.
- QuickBooks Online (QBO) Login Problem on Chrome
- 8.5×14 Enclosed Trailer
- Những Ứng Dụng Chụp ảnh Xóa Phông Cho Android Tốt Nhất
- BMS Law College Courses | BMS College of Law Courses
- Swiss Air Reservations
- Continuous Testing Market
- GST Registration – Register GST Through Online
- Mobile App Development company in India make online business easier
- React Native App Development Services
- Top 9 Project Management Certifications To Advance in Your Career in 2020