The singer was accused by Egyptian producer and Sherine’s ex-manager Yasser Khalil, who reported Habib to authorities in December, after the singer, along with a few other men, reportedly went to the producer’s house where a scuffle ensued, resulting in Khalil getting injured.
The court’s acquitted the producer, while Habib was sentenced to a year in prison and fined 10 thousand Egyptian pounds, reported Al-Bawaba.
- START SETTING UP NEW BUSINESS WITH YOUR ONGOING JOB
- Keerthy Suresh With Cute And Awesome Lovely Smile With Priya Atlee
- Chennai To Shirdi Flight Packages
- Key Topics Of Internal Auditor Training Course
- Research Reveals That 75 Percent Of Redis Servers Contain Malware
- Gesundheitsversorgungs Laden In München
- Want Assistance Dial Cash App Customer Service
- Appium Training In Chennani
- AOL Password Recovery Support Number
- Suppliers: KOPIKI FOR HIGHLY QUALIFIED OPPORTUNITY