The geographical structure of Nepal has always been the reason for a diverse climate. The more you climb higher above 3000m from sea level, the more the climate gets colder. And the more you are nearer to the sea level, the more you feel hotter. So, before embarking for the EBC, everyone must know about the Everest Base Camp Temperature. Generally, the temperature in the higher elevation goes to a maximum of 25°C to a minimum of –20°C. The temperature at day time rises higher while the nights get colder, and sometimes the temperature goes beyond the prediction.
- Endefo Feature Phones – cdma Basic Phones
- Portfolio Management Software for Venture Capital
- Buy Shree Women Off-White & Pink Cotton Floral Dress With Jacket At Best Price
- E-Commerce Website Design | Web Design Chennai | Techtamizhan
- THE ‘TRUTH’ ABOUT TRUTH HOUSE MINISTRY CHURCH & DR. E.C. FULCHER JR.
- Concrete Admixtures Market Growth Overview, Size, SWOT Analysis and Forecast to 2028
- Best sound system under 10000
- Get Professional Virtual Employee at IOGOOS Solution
- About Us – A Caring Hand for Mom (& Dad)
- Complete overview aboutmanagement Accountant
- Category: Travel
- Tags: everest base camp temperature | how cold is everest base camp