Fannie Mae has launched a new initiative to help homeowners and renters who have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. “Here to Help” is available as an online resource for hard-hit homeowners and renters.
“Fannie Mae is committed to providing sustainable housing options to help keep people in their homes,” Fannie Mae Chief Executive Officer Hugh R. Frater said. “We hope Here to Help will bring some clarity, transparency, and assurance to homeowners and renters who are facing job loss, reduction in work hours, illness, or other issues related to COVID-19.”
- Xamarin app development
- If you are looking for a low price scooty, Here’s how you can choose one
- BUNMO Mochi Squishy Toys – Party Favors for Kids
- Fasteners Manufacturers In Ludhiana | Fasteners Exporters
- Resolve Word Document Header Missing or Gets Disappears Error
- what is iso 14001 requirements
- Acoustic Ceiling Panels | Sound Absorbing Ceiling Tiles
- Structural Design Services UAE
- Binary Demand | Best B2B Demand Generation & Lead Generation Company
- Manufacturers & Exporters of Organic Fertilizers and Agro Products.