Are you worried about FDNS (Fraud Detection National Security) Site Visits? Did you know that an average of Nine Thousand FDNS Site Visits happened every year in the last four years? During these visits, 53 percent of the H1B non compliant reviews ended up in revocation. Current administration says this fiscal year is expected to have five times more FDNS site visits when compared to the previous year, approximately 45,000 site visits this year.
The goal of FDNS Directorate is to ensure that the companies requesting immigration benefits are not indulging in risk to national security or integrity. The core responsibility of FDNS officers involve background check and verifying immigration benefit petitions. Fraud and compliance assessments are used to detect the fraudulent types and volumes in an organization. Most of these site visits are unannounced.
Typical FDNS officer tasks include
Confirm the supporting documents submitted for H1B petition.
Confirm the employer details.
- BikeBD – Hatena Profile
- CMA USA Coaching In Bangalore
- Best Quality Bathroom Accessories In Aqua Excel
- Gem Shop In Bhubaneswar
- Start Earning Money Through Payworld
- Serviced Apartments Bangalore | Service Apartments In Bangalore Koramangala
- AOL Customer Service Toll Free Number 844-865-1210
- Saudi Interior Ministry Imposes Temporary Ban On Umrah Pilgrims From Kingdom Over Coronavirus Fears
- Shirdi Tour Package From Bangalore
- 10 Best Practices For Lead Generation – OneRing