He talked about the facilities that would be made available to the members of the press throughout the year, including an international media center that would serve as the central hub for all media activities in the summit.
“The media committee has prepared a full strategic plan to provide members of both foreign and local press with all of the resources they will need to cover the G20. There will be coverage of over 135 meetings and conferences, to which end we will be creating an international media center that can accommodate up to 10,000 journalists,” he said.
He added that media facilities would be available to accredited journalists and in multiple languages for journalists across the world.
- Chennai To Shirdi Flight Packages
- Alberta PNP Program 2020 | AINP PNP Requirements 2020
- Christ University BA LL.B Reviews
- How To Check Your Website’s SEO Score?
- Tekirdağ Web Tasarım Weebly Blog
- Best Valentines Gifts In India
- Explore And Join Different Activity Classes In Dubai
- How To Protect Microsoft Office 2010 Documents?
- Reliance Industrial Plots Jhajjar
- Healthy And Handy Chicken Roll
- Category: Technology
- Tags: g20 media committee holds first press conference in riyadh