Global Farm Management Software Market was valued at US$ 520.12Mn in 2017 and is expected to reach US$ 1820.14Mn by 2026, at a CAGR of 16.95% during a forecast period.
The growing implementation of cloud computing in real-time farm data management, growing population and demand for food worldwide, governments’ support to adopt modern agricultural techniques, strengthening of intellectual property rights over agricultural innovations, and increasing focus on monitoring livestock performance and health to increase farm efficiency are some of the significant drivers for the growth of this market.
- Best Quality of UPVC Sliding Windows
- Alligator coloring paper
- Dentzz Reviews | Advanced Smile Makeovers | Dentzz Smile Gallery
- ISO 22000 in Saudi Arabia
- Custom Wax Boxes Manufacturer
- How to fill EPF Form through online & Procedure for claims
- Germany Tourist Visa Consultants | Best Visitor Visa Consultants For Germany, India
- MSME Ministry launches ‘champions’ portal
- Get your business running on full swing with our exclusive clone app
- Newspaper Advertisement Agency In Bangladesh