Fans and colleagues of actress, Halima Abubakar, were stunned when she announced during the week that she had been delivered of a baby. While the role interpreter got a lot of goodwill messages from her fans, friends and colleagues, many were surprised that she kept her pregnancy off social media.
In an encounter with Saturday Beats, Abubakar said, “I kept it away from social media because it’s not their business. The first time I made a post about expecting ‘a mini me’, I was pregnant at that time but I was actually talking about a dog. I had bought a dog then. They (bloggers) ran with it and said I was pregnant. I just kept quiet about it and said thank you to all the prayers.
- CBSE Board Mathematics Sample Papers For Class 10th (2020 Board Examination), NCERT
- How To Get Free Online Courses During Home Quarantine?
- Harga Karpet Masjid Per Meter
- Oswal Castings | Aluminum Die Casting Manufacturers In India
- Car Carrier In Bangalore
- Peninsula Address 1 Pune Offering New Residential Apartment
- Cheap Flights Tickets – IEagle
- Buy Best Paper Mill Equipment That Delivers Long Term Value
- ICloud Mail Settings For Outlook 2013 Solution
- A Good Find For Cheap Clipping Path Service