A "filer" is a person whose name exists on the Active Taxpayers List (ATL) updated by the FBR on every Monday. The Active Taxpayers List is updated on the basis of income tax returns filed by the taxpayers. For example, if you file your tax return for tax year 2016 on Tuesday, your name will be included in the Active Taxpayers’ List on the following Monday. The list of active taxpayers is updated by FBR on Monday. There are complaints that banks' data is not updated until Tuesday, which is quite unfair.
- Mobile Application Development Company Noida India
- Social Media Marketing Company In Delhi
- Sage 50 Support Sanantonio
- Forklift Training Brampton
- Bootstrap Development And Consulting Services Company – VSH Solutions
- Best Auto Repair Services In Florida – Auto Window Tinting Service Near Me | Ugopros.com
- USPS: How The United States Postal Service Shipping Helps Builderfly Stores?
- Yahoo Customer Support Number USA +1 (800) 725-7732
- Best SEO Company In Kerala
- Best Linkedin Lead Generation Services In Glasgow 2019