Meaning of Public Interest Litigation-
1. Public interest Litigation means litigation filed in a court of law, for the protection of “Public Interest”, such as pollution, Terrorism, constructional hazards, etc.
2. Article 32 of the Indian Constitution contains the tool, i.e. PIL, which directly joins the public with the judiciary. PIL is not defined in any statute. It has been interpreted by judges to consider the interest of society at large.
3. The main focus of such litigation is “Public Interest” there are various areas where a PIL can be filed. It is litigation which can be introduced in a court of law, not only by the aggrieved party but also by the court itself or by any other private party.
“Public Interest Litigation” means a legal action initiated in a court of law for the enforcement of public interest in which the public or a particular section of the community have pecuniary interest or some interest by which their legal rights or liabilities are affected.
- Organic Certification Body In Mumbai
- Get Cheap Rent A Car Dubai Services In Dubai& Sharjah
- Hire UI/UX Designer In Mumbai
- Buy Gifts For Girlfriend
- Solar Power Generating Equipment Support Hyd | Raj Chintalapati Wall Of Love
- Dermatologist Email List
- NodeJs Job Support | NodeJS Online Job Support From India
- Structural Steel Fabrication Drawing – Silicon Info
- Dehydrating Screw Conveyor
- Singapore Employment Pass Application