Setting privacy on Facebook helps you to hide your posts and details from people with whom you don’t want to share your details with. When you share status updates, photos and other things you post, you’ll find an option of audience selector tool there. Go to the tool and select who you want to share your post with. It will remember the audience you selected last time and will use the same audience when you share again unless you change it. You can find this tool in multiple places, like privacy shortcuts and privacy settings.
If you are not able to solve the issue, then take the help of customer support. Customer support number +1-866-235-433.
- Lady Gaga Announces New Single ‘Stupid Love’ Dropping Friday Ahead Of LG6 Album
- Ini Beberapa Fakta Menarik Seputar Imlek Yang Wajib Kamu Ketahui!
- Best Third Party Inspection Company India
- Introduction To Data Science With R
- Professional Brochure Design | Brochure Design In India – Brainwaves
- Business To Business (B2B) Services In Lahore
- Buy 3 BHK+ Study Apartments @71 Lac – ATS Nobility Noida Extension
- NEBOSH Course In Chennai
- Keerthy Suresh In Pink Dress With Cute Smile For USHA Sewing Machine Dealers Meet
- Experience Business | NextRow Digital