HOW TO PUT ON A N95 FACE MASK
Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask.
Remove a mask from the box and make sure there are no obvious tears or holes in either side of the mask.
Determine which side of the mask is the top. The side of the mask that has a stiff bendable edge is the top and is meant to mold to the shape of your nose.
Determine which side of the mask is the front. The colored side of the mask is usually the front and should face away from you, while the white side touches your face.
Follow the instructions below for the type of mask you are using.
N95 Face Mask with Ear loops: Hold the mask by the ear loops. Place a loop around each ear.
N95 Face Mask with Ties: Bring the mask to your nose level and place the ties over the crown of your head and secure with a bow.
N95 Face Mask with Bands: Hold the mask in your hand with the nosepiece or top of the mask at fingertips, allowing the headbands to hang freely below hands. Bring the mask
- Buy Sanitary Items Online In Bangalore
- How Mobile Apps Helps Your Business In 2019?
- Orland Park Tree Removal
- Buy Latest Price Cut Silver Jewelry
- Various Points To Consider Before Starting A Travel Company In Dubai
- Weekend Destinations Getaways Near Mumbai For Family | Escape Way
- Unleashing The Power Of Future Workforce
- NEW ANDROID APPS FOR 2020
- Presidency University Ranking | Presidency Univeristy Bangalore Ranking
- How To Boost Your Export Import Business?