lobal financial markets have gyrated widely over the past two weeks, with the most savage drops in stock market history turning into one of the best rallies ever recorded.
In these mercurial circumstances, Steven Rees has some simple advice to investors: “Now is the wrong time to be selling,” he told Arab News.
Rees speaks with some authority. He spent many years as head of global equity strategy for JP Morgan, the most profitable bank in the US.
His view is also especially relevant for Saudi Arabia and the Middle East. Rees runs JP Morgan’s Middle East team from bases in London and Geneva, and the bank has a long relationship with the Kingdom, going back to the 1930s when it helped fund the embryonic oil industry.
- 4 Basic Steps To Improve Your Recruitment Process | McCall Norris
- Ford Transit Custom Plug-In Hybrid With Geofencing Technology
- How To Fix Error 0xE000078B?
- Do You Want To Popularize Your Organization’s Products & Services Across The Globe?
- Courses In Reva University, Bangalore
- U.S. Department Of Agriculture In St Louis
- How To Manage McAfee Subscription On Your PC Or Computer?
- Become An Insurance Agent
- Medium Duty Racks Manufacturer In Pune
- Iphone Screen Repair In Glasgow
- Category: Advertising