Jain Dharma is one of the most ancient religious traditions of the Indian subcontinent with its origin rooted in prehistoric times. Although it is now reduced to a minority religion in India and elsewhere, there was a time when it dominated most parts of India and enjoyed patronage from some of the most prominent rulers of ancient India. Chandragupta Maurya, the first well-known emperor of India, became a follower of Jainism in the last phase of his reign and ended his life by fasting in the true tradition of a Jain monk.
- 31+ Kids Birthday Party Places In Connaught Places, Delhi
- Terry Towel, Terry Towel Manufacturer
- Popular Nightclub In Bangkok
- Print Forms – Performance Health Chiropractic
- 09 Days Christmas Yoga And Meditation Retreat In India
- Embedded Mini Project Centers In Chennai
- Virtual Office Space | Ladworkspaces
- Where Can I Find A Mobile App Development Company?
- Why Do Rates Fluctuate?
- Agronomy Email List | Agronomy Mailing Database | Agronomy Leads