The Kwara State Government has said that it will on Friday begin its 2020 budget review session, This is designed to rework the N162bn budget to align with the current global economic realities.
This was contained in a statement by the Commissioner for Finance and Planning, Mrs Oyeyemi Olasumbo, in Ilorin on Wednesday.
She said the review sessions would be staggered in order to avoid overcrowding in line with the COVID-19 safety protocols.
- Website Development Companies In Bangalore
- Schools In Davangere | Residential School In Davangere | Vishwa Chetana
- Professional Liability Insurance California
- SOLAR- DG SYNC | Solar Power With DG Synchronization |
- Attachment In Bingo Sites New That Offer Deposit
- Outsourcing Company In Australia
- A PCO Rental Company Makes It Easy To Earn Money As A Driver
- Best Deal | Benfotiamine Multi-B Neuropathy Support Formula 150mg
- As You Begin This Assignment, Review The Broad Range
- Buy Men’s T Shirts Online