On Wednesday, Aoun warned that “everyone who reached out to the treasury will be tried according to the law before a special court specializing in financial crimes against public money.”
The government of Prime Minister Hassan Diab, which won modest confidence in parliamentary votes on Tuesday night, faces its first financial obligation after 25 days, as Lebanon has to pay a domestic and external debt of $1.2 billion. The debt consists of treasury bonds issued by the Ministry of Finance in March 2010 for a period of 10 years, with an annual interest of 6.375 percent. The external debt is about $800 million, while the domestic debt is about $400 million.
- Restaurants Email List | Restaurant Mailing Database | DataCaptive
- Ini Tandanya Jika Doi Adalah Cinta Sejatimu !
- Backpressure Steam Turbine Manufacturers – Nconturbines.com
- 8 Stunning Hairstyles For Indian Brides
- Painter Jacksonville FL
- Mini Projektor | Bester tragbarer EXXO X2095 4K-HD WIFI 3D Beamer 2020
- Our Valued Clients Pulp and Paper Mill Industry | Parason
- How to Grow Your Business with On Demand Apps – Elinsys Blog
- Limited Liability Company In Dubai | #LLC
- Guide to Hire HTML to WordPress converter
- Category: World News
- Tags: lebanon set to request technical assistance from imf