The end of the reign of the sneaker might be sooner than you think. After enjoying a thorough renaissance under the creative direction of Virgil Abloh, who brought a certain freshness to the historic French label, Louis Vuitton is set to debut a new shoe style.
The footwear in question was teased earlier this week on Instagram with a photo by Mathias Patillon, the head of design for men’s footwear at LV. While the designer has dabbled in streetwear and more formal tailoring, the new shoe is a departure from both.
- 5 Important Reasons Why You Need Whole Life Insurance
- Abbs School Of Law | Abbs School Of Law Bangalore | Acharya Law School
- Netgear Nighthawk Device
- XcelToken: Bitcoin And Crypto Payments
- Reasons To Hire Shopify Virtual Assistants To Help With Your Store
- Christ University Law Admission | Christ Law College Admission
- Iranian Parkour Athlete Arrested For Posting Images Of Kissing Woman On Terrace
- Chimney Cleaning Service CT
- IPad Repair Near Me Chatham | Mobile Phone Repair Near Me Chatham| Icelltech
- Circuits Tour Of India | Famous Tourist Circuits In India | Incredible India Tour