The end of the reign of the sneaker might be sooner than you think. After enjoying a thorough renaissance under the creative direction of Virgil Abloh, who brought a certain freshness to the historic French label, Louis Vuitton is set to debut a new shoe style.
The footwear in question was teased earlier this week on Instagram with a photo by Mathias Patillon, the head of design for men’s footwear at LV. While the designer has dabbled in streetwear and more formal tailoring, the new shoe is a departure from both.
- single mode and multimode fiber optic cable
- TOP 10 MOST POPULAR THEMEFOREST WORDPRESS THEMES FOR 2020
- Best Schools in Hyderabad | Pallavi Model School – Bowenpally
- Mobile Application Development Services- AnalogIT Solutions
- Telephone Consultations for General Practice – GogoDoc
- Duplex House Plans in Odisha
- Heredity and Evolution Class 10
- The Best Digital Marketing Strategies for Startups | Wattzupp
- Bihar Police SI 2019 Main Exam Date Go to Important Link Section for …
- Gynecology and Obstetrician Doctor In Kompally