Computer-aided design (CAD) is the use of computers (or workstations) to aid in the creation, modification, analysis, or optimization of a design. CAD software is used to increase the productivity of the designer, improve the quality of design, improve communications through documentation, and to create a database for manufacturing. CAD output is often in the form of electronic files for print, machining, or other manufacturing operations. The term CADD (for Computer Aided Design and Drafting) is also used.
Its use in designing electronic systems is known as electronic design automation (EDA). In mechanical design it is known as mechanical design automation (MDA) or computer-aided drafting (CAD), which includes the process of creating a technical drawing with the use of computer software.
CAD software for mechanical design uses either vector-based graphics to depict the objects of traditional drafting, or may also produce raster graphics.
- Alloy Vs Composite Toe: Which Safety Toe Boot You Should Wear?
- Pilates Studio Doral Miami | OptimalFit Pilates
- Office Cleaning Services Melbourne | Office Cleaning Services Providers
- Wallington Taxi To Or From Gatwick
- Best Logo Design Agency In Mumbai
- Service Management Software
- ISO 9001 Certification Singapore
- When To Use What – SOAP Vs REST
- Home Interior Design Under 10K – 100K
- 8 Ways To Improve Your Quality Of Baby Sleep