Abhiraj Bhal, co-founder and CEO of Urban Company, on Wednesday talked about consumers' safety concerns and how COVID-19 will impact professionals working in the gig economy.
On Monday May 17, the nationwide lockdown was extended up to May 31, that means India will be stayed shut for a little over two months in its fight against COVID-19. From the consumer point of view barring the containment zones where only bare essential continue to be available, everywhere else a modicum of normalcy will be returned.
- How to Talk Plan Design and Cash Balance with Your Clients
- HostGator Review 2020 – Hosting With HostGator
- 6 Reasons Why SEO Reviews Are Important
- Yogurt Making Machine
- Rise in Number of Automobiles to Boost the Air Filtering System Market
- Market Research Reporting & Analysis Agency in India
- BEST GUIDE TO MOUNT ABU TOURISM
- Meter Data Management Market Global Research Report – Forecast till 2024
- Digital Marketing Company in Kochi
- 13 Reasons Why Web Development Is Important for All Types of Businesses – BeTec Host