Dhaya is the home for the abandoned and orphaned Children. New born babies were left near the gates of "Sharanalayam". The mother, Thaiamma took them under her love and care and gave them a secured life. Their life is full of joy and hope the moment they step into the loving home of Dhaya.
Dhaya is situated on the Coimbatore highway on 1.5 acres of land bought by the TRUST and has a total built-up area of 20,000Sq.ft.
There are totally 150 young Orphaned boys and girls right from a new born baby to the age of 14yrs. Nearly 60 school going Children are provided with education at the nearby Government aided Schools and colleges.
All the Children are provided with Vegetarian food for three times a day, Snacks and rationed Milk. Health and Hygiene is taken care by regular visit of Doctors. Special attention and special diet is given to the new entrants who are undernourished.
- Trex Decking Adelaide – Trex Composite Decking & Railing Adelaide
- Excellent Shutters in Hull by Ideal Shutters
- Sage 50 using Microsoft Office Outlook 2016 for Emailing
- Decorative Items | Ceramic Tray | Magnet | Scented Candles | Soft Toys | Girl Be Brave
- Affordable Seo Services For Small Business in USA
- Onevanilla Prepaid Card Balance | Onevanilla Visa Balance
- Java Training institute in Marathahalli, Hebbal, BTM Bangalore
- The Future Of work Is Now – Jason Averbook [Interview]
- Kinza- Which Is the Best Ecommerce Website Builder to Create an Online Store?
- E-Commerce Development Services- Shiv Technolabs