DUBAI: For weeks now, the coronavirus pandemic has been dominating day-to-day life across the world, to say nothing of news headlines.
In view of the ever changing situation, global research firm YouGov has been conducting research in 25 countries to track the potential impact of the health crisis on everything from business and politics to public behavior.
As the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) reaches new parts of the world and governments and businesses respond differently in different countries, attitudes to the pandemic are evolving.
In the coming weeks, ongoing trackers such as YouGov will convey an idea of how the general population around the world is feeling about the crisis and how this is affecting different aspects of life.
YouGov’s COVID-19 data will examine what has changed and highlight key differences across 25 countries. The data gathered by the tracker, stretching as far back as late February, shows shifts that, in the normal course of things, might have taken deca
- Sign In The Optimum Net
- McAfee.com/Activate – McAfee Activate
- Saudi Arabia Loses 120,000 Hectares Of Trees Every Year
- Char Dham Yatra Tour Package
- Experience Business | NextRow Digital
- How To Make Microsoft Cortana Use Google Chrome Instead Of Edge
- OFFICE.COM/SETUP – OFFICE SETUP ACTIVATION BY WWW.OFFICE.COM/SETUP
- Best Branded Shirt For Men, Online Shopping In Pakistan Pak Bazaar
- T TYPE THERMOCOUPLE MANUFACTURERS
- Digital Marketing Company In Kochi, Kerala – Qualnex
- Category: Advertising