The Indian Motor Vehicles Act was passed in the year 1988 by Parliament of India and regulates almost all the aspects of road transport vehicles. This Motor Vehicle Act provides detailed provision on licensing of the drivers and conductors, registration of motor vehicles, the provision on controlling their permits, traffic regulation, related insurance, liabilities, and penalties.
- Dhiyam DirectAdmin Server Support | Direct Admin Migration Services
- Customer-Centric Web Development Services | Strategic DigitaLab
- Web Application Development UK
- New Tata Nexon Car Price List In India
- Contact Us | VTL Job Work Chennai | SRS Engineering Works
- Insurance Claims Data Entry Services
- Penginapan Di Jogja Murah
- Why Do You Need A Dedicated Server In Lisbon?
- Inexpensive Tadoba Safari | Tadoba National Park Package
- Acuvue 2 Contact Lenses