Leonardo Araujo ,Paris Saint-Germain sporting director has declared that Neymar will be available to buy in the next transfer window.
The global superstar, who has struggled with injury this season, has been given the go-ahead to make a move this summer window, according to a report in ESPN via Goal, with his former club Barcelona reported to be the main interested party.
The French side are looking for a slice of what they paid for the world’s most expensive player in 2017 – some £136million will see the Brazil international vacate the Parc des Princes.
- Eligibility & Benefit Verification
- Holiday Tour Packages | Holiday Tour Packages Shimla
- Iso 18001 Certification Philippines
- Smart Attendance App | Online Attendance Management System | Attendance App
- CFO Email List For Your Business Marketing
- How Does Ecommerce Help In Making Online Shopping Easier?
- Saudi Arabia Faces Coronavirus Crisis From Position Of Strength: Finance Minister
- Safe Locksmith Vancouver – Locksmith Vancouver
- Advanced Diploma In Construction Management
- Microsoft Office 365 Sharepoint Services