NNPC – Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation said on Sunday that it sold a total of 21.51 billion litres of petrol worth N2.64tn from December 2018 to December 2019.
The NNPC said the sale of white products from December 2018 to December 2019 by its subsidiary, the Petroleum Products Marketing Company, stood at 21.861 billion litres, with petrol accounting for 98.41 per cent.
- Best Books On Confidence And Leadership | Self Help Motivational Books
- Digital Marketing Course In Gurgaon | Learn Digital Marketing In Gurgaon
- Africa’s Richest Man Aliko Dangote Still Searching For A Wife
- Rodenticides Market Growth & Regional Analysis | 2020-2028
- Best Preschool In Delhi | Best Preschool In North Delhi
- How To Differentiate Yourself In The Field Of Private Equity
- Wire Harness Manufacturer In India
- Best Interior Designers In Delhi Gurgaon
- Forty-Eight Percent Of Black Female Teens Have An STD By Dr. Jawanza Kunjufu
- 5 AI Use Cases To Drive Strategic AI Implementation