NNPC – Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation said on Sunday that it sold a total of 21.51 billion litres of petrol worth N2.64tn from December 2018 to December 2019.
The NNPC said the sale of white products from December 2018 to December 2019 by its subsidiary, the Petroleum Products Marketing Company, stood at 21.861 billion litres, with petrol accounting for 98.41 per cent.
- Essen Ikan Nila Babon Galatama
- I Paid More Taxes Than Donald T Shirt
- Montana Health Insurance Agent | Montana Health Insurance Costs | HealthInsuranceAgent.com
- HOKOSOKO – INDIA’S ONLINE SHOPPING DESTINATION
- Online Marketing Agency St George
- Web Development Services for Business Website
- What should be your Branding Strategy Post Lockdown?
- DevOps Training in Hyderabad
- Cosmetic Regional Regulations, Cosmetic Registration
- Best wedding planner in Agra