Nigeria’s economy may slide into another recession as the sudden crash in crude oil prices is set to wipe $8.63bn from the expected earnings accruable to the country in six months.
Already, the nation has lost over $335.7m in the last one week after the crude oil price plunged last week, hovering between $30 to $36 per barrel.
This is based on the 2020 budget benchmark of $57 per barrel.
- Boost Your Earning With Latest Work From Home Tips 2020
- New Study Shows Why Countries Locked Down To Fight Covid-19
- How To Read And Generate A QR Code?
- Lowest Personal-Air-Cooler In Chennai
- H1B Specialty Occupation RFE | H1B Wage Level RFE | Extension Denied
- Philip Island Real Estate For Sale And Rental
- Shimla Manali Dharamshala Dalhousie Tour Package
- Face Of Artz For Budding And Upcoming Artist
- How To Change My Password On SBC Global Email Account | +1 844-444-4174
- Trump Funny Jack Daniels 2020 Republican T-shirt