After announcing that stores would be closed until March 27 (at the very least) to help slow the spread of coronavirus, Nike announced it would donate over $15 million dollars to relief efforts during the pandemic. Most of those funds will be donated to local organizations — the athletic company is based in Oregon — including the Oregon Food Bank, Oregon Community Recovery Fund, and Oregon Health & Science University, in addition to the COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund which provides assistance to international countries also battling the repercussions of the ongoing outbreak.
- IPhone App Development Services
- Ready To Move In Apartments For Sale In Whitefield
- BASICS TYPES OF ECOMMERCE BUSINESS MODELS 
- Information About Corona Virus Covid-19 While You Traveling
- Best Linkedin Lead Generation Services In Glasgow 2019
- Why Your Business Needs An Extended Development Teams?
- Best Digital Marketing Company In Laxmi Nagar – Rocking Marketer
- 2018-2025 Moving Services Report On Global And United States Market, Status And Forecast
- Web Design Company In Coimbatore | Web Designing Company In Coimbatore | Ecommerce Web Designing
- Latest SEO & Social Media Jobs In Abu Dhabi