Capnography is the process of monitoring partial pressure or concentration of carbon dioxide in respiratory gases by using capnogram. It is majorly used as a monitoring tool during intensive care and anesthesia.
Capnography helps to anesthesiologists to prevent the hypoxia and help to determine the situations that can lead to hypoxia and may cause irreversible brain damage. Due to these advantages, capnography is widely used in endoscopic suites, emergency rooms, x-ray rooms, and on-site emergency and trauma centers.
- Real Estate Agency In Pune Help You Multiply Your Wealth
- How Blockchain Shapes Up The Future Of Meat Supply Chains?
- Desert Safari Dubai Deals
- Gear Up For Cardiology Coding Guidelines 2019
- Discover The Power Of Science And Technology With STEM Camps In Dubai
- Best School In Musaffah – Shining Star International School
- Know These Web Development Tips For A Successful Website Launch
- Symbiosis Fee Structure For BBA | Symbiosis BBA Fees
- Import Google Takeout Data To Thunderbird – Best Solutions
- Technical Services License Setup| Company Formation In 2 Days