PNB Housing with the slogan ‘Ghar ki Baat’ is an initiative by PNB (Punjab National Bank) for the purpose of providing home loans to the people in need to purchase a home of their own. PNB, being recognized among the Big four banks of India along with the State Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, ICICI Banks is one of the most preferred banks of India.
PNB Housing is a registered Housing finance company with NHB and was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956. The Subsidiary of PNB, holding a capital share of 51% in the company, the PNB Housing has been involved in the facility of providing financial needs like loans and deposits to the people of India.
- Antivirus Technical Support
- Leaky Tap – Fixing A Leaky Tap
- Most Popular Trek In Nepal
- What Is Cryptocurrency
- Inaction Will Only Feed Malign Iranian Behavior
- Brand Promotional T-Shirts Manufacturer Ludhiana
- Bittrex Customer Service
- How To Become Uber Driver
- Best Business In India
- Outlook Number, Outlook Support Number