A couple of months back, cyber security researchers cautioned about exposed Apache Solr, Windows, and Redis servers hit with cryptocurrency miners. Now, according to Imperva, there are several open Redis servers. 70 percent of the open Redis servers show signs that they are infected with malicious software.
The security researchers say that Redis is a fantastic tool. Redis has the ability to work as in-memory distributed database, cache and a message agent. This widely popular tool is exposed to malware. The servers of Redis are designed so that they can be accessed by trusted clients inside trusted setups, they do not have default authentication, and all of the information is saved in clear text.
- Buy Stylish Men T-Shirts Online
- Best Smart HR Learn Human Resources Classes Online 2020 | HR Courses Online
- Best Web Design Services Austin
- Get The Best Retailer System Software For Store
- Best Sanitary Shop In Bangalore
- Properties Finder Software, Excel File Properties Finder, Excel Title Extractor
- Canon Printer Setup.us
- Leveraging Cloud Computing | Benefits | Services | 2020
- Stay In Vogue! Wear The Latest Fashion!
- #Coronavirus: Fear Grips Nigeria Immigration, Port Health Officials Over China Killer Disease