RIYADH: The General Directorate of Passports in Saudi Arabia has said Umrah pilgrims who have exceeded their visa period can apply for an ‘exemption’ to avoid penalties.
A statement released by the directorate in coordination with the Ministry of Hajj said, pilgrims who exceeded their Umrah visa can submit an exemption request to the ministry’s website.
The request includes an exemption from the legal implications and financial penalties involved in delaying their departure. The form should be submitted no later than Saturday, March 28.
The statement added that the relevant authorities will arrange return flights for the pilgrims.
The authorities will inform the pilgrims of the details and timings of their flights via text to their registered phone numbers.
- M3M Golfestate 2 Gurgaon
- Snow Removal & Landscaping Services In Chelsea
- Metal And Steel Fabrication Services At TFG Group
- Latest Indian Tenders , Online Tenders
- Modular Wardrobes Manufacturers In Hyderabad
- Finedge Welded Bar | Parason
- Transportation Services
- Top #10 T5 Grow Lights For Highest Marijuana Output
- Best Python Training Institute In Delhi
- Category: Advertising