Love is in the air and hearts and flowers are everywhere as the Kingdom prepares to celebrate the once “haram” Valentine’s Day tomorrow.
As recently as three years ago it would have been unthinkable — Saudi Arabia’s feared religious police saw to that.
Florists and confectioners used to hide their red roses and heart-shaped chocolate in fear of the Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice (CPVPV). Restaurant owners even banned birthday or anniversary celebrations on Feb. 14 for fear of arrest or closure.
- Beyond Simplex Reviews: The Best Supplement For Herpes?
- Godrej 25 Hinjewadi New Launch Project In Pune
- Get Enquiry Of ATS Picturesque Reprieves – Floor Plan – Price List
- Information Of Everest Base Camp Trek
- The Importance Of Managed IT Infrastructure For The Business
- SaaS Software Development
- Saudi Arabia Increases Supply Of Water To Over 9 Million M³ Amid Coronavirus
- Recipe Blogs | BiteSized.ph
- Nigerian Government Explains Why Lockdwon Can’t Be Relaxed As Cases Hit 1,095
- Looking For A First Job Or Trying To Find A New Job?