DUBAI: Saudi Aramco is to showcase its clean fuel and high technology ambitions in a major sponsorship deal with Formula 1, the global car racing business.
In what is Aramco’s first global sponsorship of a major sporting event, the world’s biggest oil company will partner with F1 to advertise its products and services to some 500 million racing fans worldwide.
The sponsorship agreement features Aramco trackside branding and grants Aramco the title rights to major F1 races this year. Aramco will also be featured on F1’s integrated digital platforms and television broadcasts.
“We are excited to partner with F1, a strong global sports brand with millions of fans around the world,” said Amin Nasser, Saudi Aramco president and chief executive officer. “As the world’s leading energy supplier and an innovation leader, we have the ambition to find game-changing solutions for better performing engines and cleaner energy. Partnerships like these are important to help us deliver on our ambitions,
- Best Automation Solutions Provider In India | Monitoring Solutions System Services In India
- Free Guest Post Websites For Seo
- Miracle Journey | Maureen Whitehouse – Mentoring Spiritual Teaching
- Know The Future of Custom Software Development: The ‘WHY’ and ‘HOW’
- Packers and movers in ahmedabad
- Jual Souvenir Tumbler Stainless BT-15 untuk souvenir custom logo
- 5 SEO writing tips for small businesses and startups
- International Conference on Global Warming and Pollution
- Fix Malwarebytes Not Scanning or working After Malwarebytes Update
- Send Flowers to grandparents in this occasion
- Category: Advertising