RIYADH: Saudi ministers, government officials and embassies around the world launched a united campaign a day before the official announcement of a partial curfew to encourage citizens and residents to stay home and prevent the spread of COVID-19.
The curfew, announced by the Saudi government at 2 a.m. on Monday morning, came as no surprise to most. Some welcomed the news as it relieved social pressure to join family gatherings, a custom that persists despite the pandemic because of its deep roots in Saudi culture.
Many have already abided by the government's campaign to inform citizens and residents alike of the importance of social distancing and the need to protect those who are vulnerable.
- Stylish Prom Dresses From Prestige Pattern
- Single Stop For Multiple Utility Platforms – 1DAAP
- Reinstate Amazon Seller Account +1 844-444-4171
- Benefits Of Being A Certified Fitness Trainer
- Top Arts Colleges In Bangalore | Best Arts Colleges In Bangalore
- Top Logo Designing Company In Bangalore
- ISO 18788 Certification In Mumbai
- High Class Residential Project ATS Happy Trails Sector 10
- IPhone 6s Cover Shockproof
- Things To Consider When Hiring A Web Development Company
- Category: Advertising