RIYADH: The General Authority for Statistics (GASTAT) has launched an electronic survey to measure the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the private sector in the Kingdom.
It aims to assess the impact of the precautionary measures taken to prevent the spread of the pandemic on business behavior and the labor force at large.
GASTAT stressed that it would not release any data relating to individual establishments.
A spokesperson said that participation in the survey was voluntary and that it would help decision makers gather the information they need to monitor the economic implications of the pandemic.
- Maria Fashion House In New York
- Project Sales | Machinery Sales In India – Straket Solutions
- Www.Norton.com/Setup – Norton.com/Setup
- The Importance Of Managed IT Infrastructure For The Business
- Sandeep Rao | Motivational Speaker Of India | Sandeep Rao
- Circuit Breaker Testing Concord
- Important Facts About Samsung Screen Repair In Glasgow – 2019
- BIMM Pune Fees | Balaji Institute Of Modern Management Pune Fees
- Crowdfunding Site For Undergraduate Student
- 3TECH Summit | Converging The Technologies
- Category: Advertising