BEIRUT: Lebanon remains open to naval and air shipping despite interruptions from the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Meanwhile, health and security authorities are struggling to prevent the virus from spinning out of control.
On Monday, there was a slight increase in the number of new cases, with the Ministry of Health announcing that the total number of infections was 256 cases.
Lebanese Minister of Health Dr. Hamad Hassan said: “80 of 160 beds are vacant in Rafik Hariri University Hospital, designated to receive cases of infection by the coronavirus.”
Lebanese lawmaker Michel Moawad announced on Monday that the number of infections has increased in the northern district of Zgharta and that “a total lockdown will be imposed on the region.”
- Kids Collection Dresses Pakistani
- Safe Locksmith Vancouver – Locksmith Vancouver
- 5 Reasons To Outsource Fund Administration
- Web Development In Pakistan – Web Designing Company – BeTec Host
- Looking To Buy A Second Hand Fridge In Melbourne? Know These Tips
- Brother Printer Customer Support Number
- 1, 2.5, 3, 4 BHK Apartments Offer Godrej Reflections Bangalore
- Worldwide Federation For International Real Estate Industry Proudly Introduces Realty Lion Awards
- How To Take Care Of Lilies In A Pot
- ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Training In Mumbai
- Category: Advertising