Biography of Sai Baba
The birth and parentage of Sai Baba are wrapped in mystery. Many authors and scholars conclude from various proofs that Baba was born at Pathri village in Parabhani District, Maharashtra State, India.
Baba himself gave some hints about his life, which have been verified. He seems to have been born some time between 1820 and 1850 A.D. His parents were Brahmins.
They handed him over to the care of a fakir, who in turn passed on the young child to a saintly person named Gopal Rao Deshmukh, an ardent worshipper of Lord Venkateswara of Tirupati. After ten years, his Guru directed him to move westward and after some wanderings, Sai Baba settled shirdi flight packages from bangalore and spent the rest of his life at Shirdi. It is believed that Baba first came to Shirdi in 1854 and lived there for three years.
- Flutter vs swift: Which one to choose for iOS development?
- Trekking in Nepal || Himalayan Travel Partner
- Mahabalipuram tour package
- Europa League standings 2019 – 2020
- Healthcare Digital Marketing Agency |Ading Agency
- Valentine’s Day buying guide in Saudi Arabia: What she wants, what he wants
- Meeting room and conference room at bellandur | Ladworkspaces
- STEP AND REPEAT BACKDROP
- Bangalore to Mudumalai Cab | Bangalore to Mudumalai Taxi
- Vox Furniture UAE offers online furniture for home, children & babies